Bitlocker information from the SCCM can be found in the SQL View “v_GS_encryptable_volume”. The value to retrieve from the SCCM to see if a disk on a machine have Bitlocker enabled is “ProtectionStatus0”.
How to retrieve Bitlocker Status from SCCM
1. Start off by going to Tag Manager -> Click on Created from discovery -> + Create tag.
2. Choose “Disks”, since “protectionstatus0” is read from the disk.
3. Give the tag a name. In the example it’s named “SCCM – Bitlocker Status” to make it clear that the value is retrieved from SCCM.
Search for the value “protectionstatus0” and select it.
vScope will inventory the Bitlocker status from the next discovery on. The value in the Disks table will be presented as:
- 0 (Bitlocker is not enabled for the disk)
- 1 (Bitlocker is enabled for the disk)
- Other (Misconfigured)