Integrating Adobe with vScope allows you to view Product Plan assignments, Adobe Users, and groups in vScope. By combining the information with assets from your Active Directory, G Suite, and O365, you will have a much richer picture of licensing spend across your organization. Here are the steps to get started.
1. Login to https://console.adobe.io/projects.
2. In the top right corner click the drop-down and choose your organization.
3. Select ‘Create new project’.
4. Add API.
5. Click on ‘User Management API’ and hit next
6. Select option 1, ‘Generate a key pair’
7. Download the folder config-adobe (config.zip) and store it in a location you will find later.
8. Click ‘Save configured API’.
9. Now head over to vScope, log in and go to Discovery Manager -> Credentials -> credential -> Adobe. Notice: You must be an administrator to do this.
10 Locate the zip-file you previously downloaded and extract it.
11. Open the .certificate_pub.crt as if it was a .txt-file. If you are on Windows try using Notepad.
12. Copy the entire file, including —-BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– & —-END CERTIFICATE—– and paste it into the Certificate field in vScope.
13. Open the private.key as if it was a text file, if you are on windows try using notepad
14. Copy the entire file, including —-BEGIN PRIVATE KEY—– —-END PRIVATE KEY—– and paste it into the Private Key field in vScope.
15. Now, go back to the project we created earlier in the adobe developer console
16. Click on Service Account (JWT).