You can setup the HTTPS certificate from the Security settings in vScope. Simply:
- Upload your keystore.
- Provide the required information about the certificate keystore settings and click save.
- Restart the service and give the it some time to start up again.
Important before you start!
- Supported types: .keystore .p12, .pkcs12, and .pfx. We recommend the .pfx format. Check out to export this type here:
- Ensure the inbound firewall rules have the HTTPS port enabled on the vScope server. Default 443.
- The “Key password” and “Keystore password” can be the same in some cases.
- If you don’t have a HTTPS certificate you can read more about how to generate one here:
Our support team are always happy to be of assistance! Get in touch with them at email@example.com.