You can import a list of targets to vScope and exclude them from the Discovery using CSV and vScope’s API.
- Create a CSV file with two columns. One for the target (IP, range or hostname) and one column for an optional note. Download a CSV template for import.
- Go to your vScope’s APIDOC, eg. http://[VSCOPE-ADDRESS]/apidoc
- Open the section Discovery and go to/discovery/scope/skiplist/bulk/import/csv
- Upload the CSV file, enter the name of the target column (and the optional note column)
- Confirm with “Try it out!”
If successful, you can view the skip list in Discovery Manager under the Settings tab.
Replacing existing skip list via bulk import
Setting the “removeOthers” parameter to true you can quickly replace the existing skip list by removing all targets from the list that is not in the CSV file.