Currently, the vScope integration with Adobe allows you to inventory Adobe Product Profiles and user accounts in the admin portal.
Do note that the integration is only available for organizations with Adobe enterprise licenses. Below is a list of all values available for Adobe product profiles and Adobe user accounts.
Adobe Product Profiles
- Name – The name of the product profile.
- Last Found Date – Displays the date of when the product profile was last found by vScope.
- Time Since Last Found – Displays the time that has passed since the product profile was last found by vScope.
- Product Name – The Adobe product that the product profile has licenses for.
- License Quota – Displays how many licenses the product profile has for the aforementioned product.
- Service – Shows the names of the services that the product profile belongs to.
- Billing Account – Shows the billing accounts that the product profile belongs to.
- Users – Shows the name of all users assigned to the product profile.
- User Count – Shows the number of users.
Adobe User Accounts
- Name – The name of the user account.
- Full Name – The full name of the user account.
- Domain – The domain the user accounts belongs to.
- Adobe ID Type – The identity type of the user account. Possible values: Enterprise ID, Adobe ID, Federated ID. Read more about identity types here.
- Adobe Console Status- The status of the user account in the admin console.
- Adobe Product Profiles – All product profiles that the user is assigned to.
- Adobe Product Names- Lists the products the user has access to via product profiles.
- Adobe System Admin – Boolean. True if the user account is a system admin in the Adobe admin console.
Are there values from Adobe that you are missing?
Send a message to email@example.com and we’ll get on it right away!